dreamy new kitty purse.


 I seriously couldn't believe my luck and had to do a triple take when I saw my purse crush at Marshall's! I wanted this bag for several years and it was such a happy and exciting find! I love it so much. It is definitely the perfect size and shape and ridiculously cute. I'm selling several of my other bags to make up the cost so definitely check out my Poshmark Closet!

 I got this red dress (Juliet style) from Anthropologie on mega clearance a while ago and I really love it. It's so me. If you know me at all, you know I love lace up and corset style fashions SO much. It has a hidden side zipper for a close fit and is versatile to wear dressy or casual and all seasons (the slightly longer sleeves work well in the Fall and Winter too). If you've been following my blog a while then you probably saw me wearing it in the Spring with boots and tights and on Valentine's Day  with a beret, cowboy boots and my heart balloons.
I'm wearing: dress-anthropologie, bag-kate spade, sunglasses-anthropologie, sunglasses-anthroplogie, clogs-Swedish Hasbeens buy HERE

 How's your week going? I saw Train & the Goo Goo Dolls last night and holy smokes, Train was AMAZING! I hadn't seen them in a good ten years and wow, they got SO much better. We were BLOWN AWAY! Definitely see them if you have the opportunity! 10/10! Enjoy the rest of your day & feel free to browse youtube for some Live Train songs like me! xx




Comments