Sunday vibes.

 I truly didn't mean to take quite so many photos today at all but there was something about the blue, blueness of the sky, the puffy clouds and the cute little poodle at my side that were extra inspiring this lazy Sunday. I did a ton of sleeping and resetting mentally yesterday and only left the house very briefly with my husband to get groceries and ended up having a really fantastic hamburger dinner with a great 90s soundtrack thanks to my custom radio station. That was so nice. I had such a good restful day that I just felt in extra good spirits today, and my dad wanted to spend a lot of time with me since I haven't seen him in a bit (he works a lot) and I love a chance to hang out with my parents and their dogs. It was a really nice day! The weather was gorgeous. We had lunch at one of my favorite Chinese Restaurants and checked out the Native Market in the morning before lunch. My parents are leaving for Hawaii soon so we did a ton of errands and shopping but I just feel at peace and in a good head space. I feel especially thankful that my chest cold is finally clearing up! Can it be? Finally!
 My navy and silver Lottas that I got on Poshmark were pretty beat up when I first bought them on the toe box and navy leather. They looked beat. So I bought some navy leather polish on Amazon and I think they look great now. I gave them another new coat this week so I thought they would be fun to wear them today with one of my favorite winter tops with really pretty floral and mesh sleeve details. I found it at a lucky steal from Marshall's for such a small fraction of the Free People price tag! I love it. It feels feminine and girly but also sooo cozy and warm.
 My purse was a gift years ago from my husband. It's my favorite color and big enough to fit my iPad and all my snacks and essentials. It's perfect for spending the day away from home because it is so roomy. I like to bring it to fly also because it has all the airplane essentials when I travel.

 I'm wearing: jacket-vigoss, jeans-pilcro, top-free people, sunglasses-anthropologie, bag-coach similar HERE, clogs-lotta from stockholm



 What kinds of outfits do you wear on the weekends? Do you prefer to have a bigger or smaller purse when you spend the day away from home? Did you do anything fun over the weekend? Do you have off for Presidents' Day like me? (I'm SO pumped to be home tomorrow)! xx

Comments