Fall Florals.

 Today has been exhausting already, I forgot how sleepy it makes me to spend the day at the mall! I didn't even buy anything though, which felt kind of like it's own satisfaction, I was the second opinion for my mom since she needed to buy a new dress and pumps!

I last wore these nude clogs HERE with a mixed print dress!
I last wore my Totoro dress HERE for my husband's birthday dinner!
I last wore red purse HERE with a cute red look!

It's kind of funny because my dad saw my dress and thought it looked like xmas colors with the reds and greens, which I never noticed! My parents are definitely not anime fans, so they wouldn't understand the Totoro scenery! It just makes me think of Summer when I wear it, it's very comfy and breathable and since it was still in the high 80's temperature today, I felt pretty cozy.



 I'm wearing- sunglasses-oui fresh, dress-hot topic (old), bag-liebskind berlin (thrifted), clogs-Sven Clogs (bow tie in low heel, color is 'taupe')


 How do you wear floral prints in Fall? I know this isn't super floral but I wanted to wear it and it still has a bunch of flowers mixed into the print! xx




Comments