yellow & dinosaurs.

On the weekends, I like to wear one of my favorite hoodies ever--this cropped gray one with dinosaurs all over! This time, I matched it with a sweater dress underneath which was perfect for the chilly morning but it is definitely starting to get sunny & bright again now that it's afternoon!
 I'm wearing: yellow jacket-poshmark, hoodie- marshall's, sweater dress-anthropologie, tights-target (old), clogs- swedish hasbeens 'lacey'


Yes, my Swedish Hasbeens ARE cat-approved, in case you were wondering! I love how this color is between red and brown and such a great neutral. I got them at such a deal of a price on Poshmark and they are super comfy. Do you ever wear dinosaur or novelty print hoodies or sweaters on the weekend? I think I have a thrifting run in my near future (later today) so I will update my store & let you guys know on my insta and possibly on here (if you are interested) in my latest finds! I have added about 10 new items to my store this week already so please CHECK IT OUT! xx





Comments