pepperoni pizza vibes.

 I was joking on my instagram that I feel kind of like I belong on a pizza box, mostly because of the hat and necktie I think but also because I generally feel a bit like a pepperoni but in a good way! I love pizza. I love berets. Plus, you maybe realized that red is definitely one of my favorite colors to wear so I was drawn to it without any hesitation for Monochrome Monday today!

I last wore my belted top HERE with the same shorts when I came up with the 'faux romper' vibe of this outfit! 
 I last wore my scalloped shorts with my strawberry top HERE!
I haven't worn these red t-bar clogs since July HERE --I'm honestly thinking of letting go up for sale since I just don't find myself wearing them very often! We'll see. You can always check my closet for my latest up-for-grabs-style!

I had the same clogs in navy a while ago and then I had an olive pair of sandals by the same brand and none of them have held up as well as other clog brands I buy. I do appreciate Lotta's lower prices but I don't think I can recommend them if you are hard on your shoes and need something durable, like me!



 I'm wearing: bag-coach x disney (ebay), top-anthropologie, bandanna-levi's, beret-ebay, shorts-cynthia rowley (marshall's), clogs-lotta from stockholm 

 I want to do some Fall DIY projects such as heart-ifying a faux leather jacket (updates when available). I saw a stylish insta-friend this morning in this beautiful biker jacket with red hearts all over and I fell in love with the look and am hoping to do my own version of it at some point in October! I'll let you guys know.
What's your favorite way to wear red?
Do you wear shorts in the Fall like me, before it gets too cold? xx

Comments