spotted Friday.


 I was leaning heavy on the grunge vibes when I was getting dressed today. It was slightly cooler than yesterday, so it seemed like a good idea to wear leggings I literally haven't worn since January--when I first started the blog, how crazy is that?

I'm glad it's Friday! I'm looking forward to the weekend. I've never worn the dress before because I just thrifted it (for $7) last week! I want to wear it a lot, it's not my typical kind of silhouette (it's a bit more bodycon than I tend to gravitate towards) but I think it's good for layering and my husband actually likes it despite it being leopard print (which he hates)!

I've never worn these Ash boots on the blog because I was thinking of selling them and had them listed for a while but honestly, I'm tempted to just keep them...what do you guys think?

I last wore my leather hat HERE with a 'Stranger Things' inspired outfit.
I last wore my cat bag HERE with a bright and fun layered look!
I last wore my leggings HERE on my actual first week of blogging!
 


 I'm wearing: hat-minnetonka, sunglasses-anthropologie, bag-kate spade, leggings-poshmark, dress-thrifted, boots-ash 'rhianna'




 What are your plans this weekend? xx

Comments

  1. Love the leopard print! The boots are so cool too. Having a birthday brunch with a friend this weekend.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I think the verdict was for me to keep the boots and not to try to sell them anymore lol! Enjoy your brunch! I love brunch, especially avocado everything. HBD to whoever's bday it is! xx

      Delete
  2. Love that bag with that dress! Such a cute combo! Im so excited for this weekend, I have very few plans so I'm looking forward to relaxing.

    xx Chelsea
    www.organizedmessblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that sounds great, Chelsea! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :) Enjoy your R&R weekend! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.