01.05.2018

 I'm not sure what it is but I'm just really into shorter dresses with leggings and boots this year (on my days off from work). This is the kind of dress I shopped around for a really long time for, it had to be exactly what I was looking for embroidery and length wise. I love that there are birds AND flowers. It's super comfy but I do wish it had lining so that the inside of the embroidery would have 0 itch but I suppose nothing is perfect! I got it on Poshmark for a really great price and this is my first outfit I wore it with! My bag is a bag I was obsessed with for years. I first got it in 2015 but it got lost in the mail when I was in Israel so I found it again last year on eBay in black (I had it in mustard before) which honestly matches a lot more of my clothing and is super cute. It's surprisingly roomy and I really appreciate the keyhole detail since keyholes are one of my favorite symbols!

 wearing// hat (h&m 2012), dress (philosphy via poshmark), tights (poshmark boutique), bag (botkier via eBay), boots (dr. marten)

Hope you enjoy this outfit! Do you like clothing with embroidery? Are you into leggings tucked into boots so they look like tights but are extra warm and not tear-able?
Let me know in a nice comment below!

-M

Comments