i am what i am.


 Would you believe me if I said that I've wanted this specific pair of Swedish Hasbeens to wear with olive pants since I first saw them all the way back in 2015 on blogger Susie So So in THIS POST?

So I've been patiently seeking and waiting for the right price and this summer, I found these in my size for only $45 on Poshmark. Does it get much better? Pretty sure it doesn't!
I got this t-shirt over a year ago and love the message but don't wear it much. It's very me. I think it is a great thing to start cycling into my outfits for the Fall season.

I last wore these green jeans HERE for a green themed look!

I last wore this secondhand bucket bag HERE with a brown themed outfit and featuring Sophie the toy poodle!
 It's a beautiful day. I'm taking it very slow and doing a lot of relaxing. Of course, never as much as my chubby tabby but you know, it's feeling like my health has (knock on wood) been slowly stabilizing. I'm really hoping my new meds are getting my insides on the healing path!

I don't know what it is but I love the idea of t-shirts, and I have tons of them but I just don't really like wearing them. Maybe I'm just reluctant to go that casual? I don't know. Do you wear t-shirts a lot? How do you like to style them?

What was the last thing that you bought that you were very inspired to buy because of an influencer or blogger?

I actually read a few September Issues of some fashion magazines last week (Elle, Marie Claire, Vogue) and I wasn't super wowed. Starting today, I'm doing this thing where I post at least 1 flatlay a week (it feels like such a good creative fashion outlet) of my own trends and styles I like and want to see more of...
Why should magazines dictate what we 'should' or 'want' to wear and buy or thrift? More than anything, watching actual runway fashion a la NYFW makes me want to go thrifting and do my own, budget friendly versions of the things I like. How do you feel about high fashion?




 I'm wearing: choker-thrifted, tee-urban streetwear (thrifted), pants-blank nyc, bag-coach nyc (secondhand), sunglasses-anthropolgie, shell earrings (old), clogs-Swedish Hasbeens 'Suzanne high' HERE my style is not sold anymore but you can DIY it with the nude color ones or try your hand at finding them on eBay or Poshmark!


I'm feeling pretty good and rested today. It's been a really nice weekend and my husband JUST finished his second degree online last night and we are both just over the moon! Good news all around & hope you are enjoying your weekend & have good things coming your way also! xx

Comments