pink pastel valentine.



 I guess my outfit today looks more 'Spring in Winter' than 'Valentine's' themed but I am wearing pink and white and flowers so that's pretty Valentine-y to me! I was wearing boots earlier when it was cold but changed into my Sven clogs as soon as the sun came out to shine! I didn't even need a jacket all afternoon! I love desert life! I'm really looking forward to Valentine's Day. For me, this year, it will also mean 3 years of happily married life, very exciting!

Even more excitement coming my way is my first ever trip to Europe this March. I'm really looking forward to travelling so very much--I've had such an awful year since last April when I was first hospital-bound that I am really really really putting a lot of joy and hope into my upcoming trip with my hubby!

I'm wearing: bag- coach (eBay), jeans-blank nyc, shirt- romeo and juliet couture, sweater-anthropologie, scarf- hot topic, clogs- sven! bow knot style. watch- coach (outlet)


 Here's a closeup of my funny Pusheen dinosaur scarf I snagged at a hottopic years ago. I love the colors and it is the kind of thing nobody looks at much at work but when you get close you see the cat-dinosaur and the dino bones and it's pretty funny!

Do you ever wear novelty scarves or accessories to work? Are you all about matching your sweaters and shoes? Do you like the hype around the mint green color lately in the fashion world? What are you wearing this week for Valentine's Day/Week/Celebrations?
xx

Comments