color my closet: WILDCARD (I chose PINK)!

 Did I take too many photos? Probably. Was it worth the time and effort because of how much I LOVE this outfit? Absolutely! Today was a wildcard day for the challenge so I decided to focus on Pink because I missed the Pink day (it was a busy doctor's appointment Monday and I just fell out of it).

I last wore my pink clogs HERE with a pink and black themed look!
I last wore my pink skirt HERE with a Jurassic Park inspired outfit!
I last wore my donuts shirt HERE with pretty much the same outfit with some minor tweaks. It's worth repeating!
I last wore my kitty bag HERE with a very bright and fun green and hot pink look!

 I'm wearing: sunglasses-oui fresh, beret-eBay, shirt-marshall's, skirt-anthropologie, bag-kate spade, clogs-sven BUY HERE


 I'm glad it's Tuesday...this week is starting out pretty strong for me, I feel pretty good and SUPER excited for our upcoming NY trip! Wow, less than a week! Also, I know I've said it before but I love these Sven clogs SO much. They are the first Svens I've ever bought and really made me a loyal and devoted fan of the brand. The color also is so unique (for shoes/clogs) and really encourages me to wear more pink (which lots of people say looks good on me so...) and it even inspired the purchase of every piece of clothing I'm wearing! The bag because of the ears, the skirt, which I didn't even have the clogs on hand but fixated on the color as a perfect match, and samezies for the top and beret! If colorful clogs don't help you coordinate outfits (and most of your wardrobe tbh) than I don't know what else would! xx



Comments

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.