soft grunge & green.


I've always been really inspired by the 'soft grunge aesthetic' but I don't usually incorporate in my work outfits. Today I did! It has been super rainy (it's raining in these pics) and I've been listening to TONS of 90s music so this outfit really represents my current mood. It started around my camo tshirt dress and I got this  vintage sweater at a thrift store and just washed it for the first time and it came out great. I love that it has these button details down both sides. It really reminds me of a super cute Banana Republic sweater dress I saw a while ago on TME. Also it was super cold today so I threw on my velvet moto jacket and Kermit beanie for a bit of extra green (and warmth)! Happy Friday!



 I'm wearing: camo dress- marshall's, sweater- vintage, jacket- blanc noir (poshmark), leggings- marshall's, boots- doc marten X lazy oaf, beanie - birthday gift (from amazon)
Are you guys inspired by soft grunge? How do you dress when it's very rainy? What are your weekend plans? xx

Comments