the boots steal the show.

 In all reality, my boots are the main star of my outfit and I'm fine with it! They are so gorgeous. I love them very much. I've worn this same outfit before and didn't blog it. It's a great easy summer look in 100+ degree weather!

These blooming cacti boots were a gift I got for myself last Black Friday on a mega sale and I have 0 regrets--they are so gorgeous.
My bag was a birthday gift from my mom & bro from the Coach Outlet and it's a unique floral pattern with all of my favorite colors mixed in.
My dress was thrifted and I knew I needed it without even having time to try it on!
My lemon earrings are new, I bought them for $1.50 on eBay!

I last wore my cowboy boots HERE with a different and very girly look!
I last wore my dress HERE with my silver clogs.







 I'm wearing- sunglasses-pacsun (old), dress-universal thread (thrifted) buy HERE, bag-coach, boots-corral, buy HERE

some other boot notes: shorter version of same boots HERE, similar style with cacti and same brand but SALE boots HERE


 I hope you're having a great week! I had a pretty nice and restful day but I hate to admit my symptoms are flaring up and I'm in for a rough evening. Wish me luck...I'll be back on the blog tomorrow with a bright and fun look featuring a skirt I recently picked up on Poshmark! xx

Comments

  1. What a cute dress, and those boots are so fun with it! They are a great statement piece and look so comfortable too! :)

    Hope that you are having a great weekend and your flare up isn't too bad! We celebrated Father's Day with the family today which was nice :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.