may day.

Before I say anything else, let me share with you the AMAZING MAY DAY SALE @ Sven Clogs! They are giving a wonderful 20% off of all their fantastic clogs today ONLY until midnight so definitely check it out!
Okay let's keep going. I can't believe it's May already. Next Tuesday, it will be four weeks since my surgery and I get to check in with my surgeon a week from tomorrow, which I am looking forward to. I also have my next Chrohn's infusion this Friday, so I'm hoping everything goes well.
This week, today, Thursday, & Friday, I am doing my first ever entry to the #thriftedchicstylechallenge . It is a challenge open to everyone that they want to feature thrifted and preloved pieces, accessories, and even home decor (not my style but maybe yours)! You can check it out on instagram, starting today and going on until May 3rd! The prize is a $25 Target giftcard. Wish me luck (I never win anything)!  
I'm wearing: dress-poshmark, skirt-thrifted, bag-poshmark, clogs-sven (bow tie), sunglasses-old, pacsun 





 So my dress was $8 on Poshmark, my cactus bag was recently got from Poshmark (NWT but still secondhand!) my skirt was from Savers, thrifted (NWT but still secondhand) and of course my shoes are my favorite clog style by Sven. It is SUPER hot in AZ lately so prepare for lots of dresses, shorts, and summery vibes coming up with my looks. Will you be shopping the May Day Sale at Sven? Do you shop secondhand? Where are your favorite places to thrift? What's your favorite thing to wear in hot weather? Let me know! xx



Comments