raspberry western.


 The theme for today was 'raspberry' for #911style_challenge August! I can't believe it is August. Is summer flying by for you as well? I last wore this cute pink thrifted AE top HERE a while back with split leg jeans and gold clogs and these shorts I've wearing tons, last outfit was HERE also with cowboy boots (my heart ones) and a really cool kimono for sale in my closet.




 I'm wearing: top-ae outfitters, shorts-paige denim, boots-justin boots (eBay, seem to be one of a kind or extremely rare), bag-kate spade






 I hope you're all doing well. Also, I'm realizing that one of my favorite things about being a 'baby blogger' new to blogging (it's been 10 years so I feel like I'm starting again and learning new things) is really two things...

1. reading & getting to know you guys through your comments and kind instagram conversations!
2. being able to actually track and record my favorite outfits and more importantly, my favorite pieces. When I see that the last time I wore something was six months or more, it makes me realize that maybe somebody else should own it and I should post it for Sale in my closet! It's definitely helped me feel more connected and aware to my closet, my style, and the style challenges I've been participated in for the last few months have really inspired my fashion creativity and made me feel included in some really cool online communities!

Thanks for reading and commenting, not sure if I say it enough, but it's so greatly appreciated. Have a great day! xx

Comments