color my closet: ORANGE!

 Today's COLOR MY CLOSET color is orange and I've got to be honest, I pretty much NEVER wear orange so it was a real challenge! I decided to style this really cute 'Philosophy' from Anthropologie top that is for sale HERE in my closet! You can wear it tucked in like me or with skinny pants or leggings too since it is more like a tunic with a really cute plain orange layer under (heck yeah, no see through-ness!). It's a bit big though for me though or I would probably try to keep it.

I decided to grab a peach popsicle to make the orange pop a bit more!
It was pretty refreshing!

I last wore my cute girly skirt HERE with some fun cacti boots and my bow tie smocked top!
I last wore my maguba clogs HERE with a watermelon themed look.

 I'm wearing: top-philosophy, sunglasses-oui fresh, bag-disney X coach (eBay), clogs-maguba, skirt-thrifted



 Happy Hump Day! I can't believe tomorrow is my brother's bday already! Our big NYC trip is only a couple of weeks away too...holy smokes! How do you wear orange? Or do you tend to avoid it like me? xx



Comments