orange faux dress.

 It was kind of funny to me how many people thought and still think this is a dress but it is separates! I've had this top for quite a while and on a whim decided to pair it with my 'new to me' from Poshmark orange midi skirt.
After the 'color my closet' instagram challenge this summer, I was really keen on adding more orange and I fell in love with this skirt and the $12 price tag right away. I have some really good ideas on how to style it all throughout the colder months as well but would love to hear how YOU wear orange and what colors you like to pair with it!

I last wore this blouse HERE
I last wore these Maguba clogs HERE with my original inspiration for wearing more orange!
I last wore my yellow circle bag HERE


 I'm wearing: sunglasses-oui fresh, top-nathropologie, skirt-loft (poshmark), bag-vince camuto 'chica', clogs-maguba clogs HERE

 It feels good to be relaxing and also spending some time just healing and settling in! xx

Comments