it's not easy being green.


 Hello, hump day! We made it half way through, somehow and I'm SO glad my hubby is spending extra time with me due to the holiday weekend! Today had a lot of ups and downs but I'm grateful for swimming soon (I'm feeling almost well enough to, hopefully by Friday or Saturday) and I'm excited to watch crappy tv shows all night! New Big Brother, new Married at First Sight, good stuff.

I also read an EXCELLENT and very quick read YA book last night:
It was an engrossing read with a lot of wit, humor and realness of a sweet summery coming-of-age novel. I loved it and 100% recommend it. Great summer book and safe for teens to read also! The main characters are 12. If you do read it, let me know!
 I'm wearing: sunhat-nordstrom rack, camo shirt-zara, jeans-blank nyc (thrifted), bag-secondhand Coach NY, clogs-lotta from stockholm





Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday! Time for me and the hubby to grab some dinner :) xx

Comments