the right stripes.

 I was going to wear a different striped outfit but changed my mind last minute because I just really wanted to air out the sunburn on my back and just be comfy in the 110 degree weather we're having over in the desert.

I last wore this dress as a skirt for a very patriotic July 4th look HERE --I want to wear it more, it's so cute! I'm pretty sure it wore it at some point in between then and now but I just didn't take pictures!

I last wore my mickey purse HERE for my Orange Challenge look.

I last wore my Maguba clogs HERE (also with my mickey purse coincidentally) to show off my pretty blue snake print dress for sale in my Poshmark Closet!


 I'm wearing: blue pearls (thrifted), sunglasses-anthropologie, dress-Elan (poshmark), bag-Disney X Coach 'patricia Mickey saddlebag' (eBay), Sandgrens 'Morocco'-(poshmark) you can buy HERE


 I'm a sucker for a good convertible dress ever since my first one in college, I was hooked. It's just SO comfy and easy to style. I love the multiple options and ways to wear it and it surprisingly easy to dress up or down. I would also say that this is one of my husband's favorite dresses that I wear. The colors and patterns on this one are fun and nautical and I even brought this on a cruise (which was great).
 I also felt pretty proud of the fact that almost my whole outfit is thrifted or secondhand! I'm more into sustainable fashion than ever, even as somebody that really loves to shop. I've cut down my shopping a lot and have been thrifting and using Poshmark a great deal more than just going to the mall! It feels better, and I enjoy the hunt of bargains as well.

Would you guys be interested in seeing what I packed for my week in NY?
I'm working on putting together a little post about how I pack and plan outfits for vacations and only using a single carry on 21' suitcase and small backpack to travel.

Happy Tuesday! Do you like convertible clothing items too? Let me know in the comments! xx

Comments