black and blues.

 Hello, it's still me, just wearing a very new and very excitingly different HAT! I just got it last week and it's definitely way more 'Fall' since it is made out of black leather but I'm kind of obsessed and wanted to take it out for a spin before my big NY vacay tomorrow! It does come in other colors too and you can buy it HERE for just $49! It looks so much more expensive, and I'm almost 100% the exact or very similar style sold on Free People not too long ago! I bought in a Medium and definitely have an average sized head. I did measure other hats that fit me well just to make sure I went with the correct size.

I last wore my black heart clogs HERE (with a really similar outfit to yesterday's, funnily enough)!

I last wore my red purse HERE with an apple themed look featuring Ruby the Standard Poodle!

I last wore my blue plaid side slit dress HERE (one of 3 blue plaid dresses I've been really into this summer).



 I'm wearing: hat-minnetonka, dress-uo (secondhand), bag-liebskind berlin (thrifted), clogs-Swedish Hasbeens (eBay), sunglasses-anthropologie (old), earrings-NEW from eBay, buy HERE





 I took a few extra shoe pics because I'm entering a 'Friday Feet' shoe contest on Instagram. Just look at this bonus kitty one, how cute is she?

Bon Voyage! I'll be back in 9 days or so...depending on how motivated I am to blog after the big trip! Have a great weekend & enjoy your week as well! If you want to keep up with my travels, please add me on Instagram! xx

Comments

  1. Cute look.
    Love the dress
    My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zorica_miteva/
    My Blog: https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.