color my closet: GREEN!

Today's color is GREEN and I have been wearing tons of it so it was not a challenge at all. I decided to try to be a bit more risky though and make more of a monochromatic statement look today!
It's pretty hot to wear pants but I'm staying in doors most of the day and my heart is pretty much ready for Fall weather.
Here's another quick fun thing I want to say...these Halter Clogs I'm wearing are the DEAL OF THE DAY on the Sven website and you can buy them in any color or fabric combo HERE for their sale price! They are such a great cross between clogs and boots because they have that cool 'halter' strap that looks so cool and unique. I'm excited to try to wear them with tights in the cooler months! 

I'm not going to link the last time I wore my purse because I just wore it yesterday!
I last wore my olive tee HERE (yest two times in one week but I do laundry so...) with some distressed denim and green clogs!
I last wore both my gold Svens AND my green skinny cargos HERE with a pop of coral and my cactus backpack.
My belt was thrifted a while ago and I never wore it (I admit, I was a little turned off once I saw it was 'Chicos' brand) but I think I might keep it and try to style it more---it is really cute and super adjustable, what do you think?


 I'm wearing: tee-anthropologie, sunglasses-anthropologie, cargos-blank NYC, circle bag-vince camuto 'chica', belt-thrifted, clogs-C/O Sven 'halter top' in gold metallic leather/medium heel





 I'm so glad it's Friday! This is seriously making my brain explode a bit but NEXT WEEK I WILL BE TRAVELLING TO NYC! I can't believe it. Have a great weekend! xx

Comments

  1. Love this cool causal look! Those clogs are fabulous with their metallic color.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.