watermelon days of summer.

Happy Monday! I did some retail therapy thrifting this afternoon and it felt great. Found a few great gems. I'm not really about buying stuff to just buy it, I have to really love it or really feel like it would be a good/easy flip. I found a great NWT Kate Spade makeup bag for my Poshmark that I'm pretty excited to post later this week! Can you tell that I really love watermelon? I have been hoping to do a photoshoot with watermelon and my watermelon shirt for a little while so this was really fun and made me feel good.




I'm wearing: top-Marshall's, skirt-abercrombie & fitch (thrifted), sunglasses-charity (feed the children), bag-liebskindberlin (thrifted), clogs-lotta from stockholm HERE (eBay deal)



The navy version of my clogs is currently on SALE and they also are having a site wide 15% off summer sale LAST DAY today, so check it out if you are in the market for clogs!
Hope your week starts of great and keeps the momentum going with good vibes :) xx


Comments