lemon meringue.

 My go-to way to wear this skirt is with a navy tank top and my yellow clogs but I decided to try it remix it a bit with my yellow top and really pop those lemons with my lemon earrings too!
Today feels like a really productive day--I took care of some health insurance paperwork, did my bedding laundry, made a grocery list and planned dinner for tonight and tomorrow, called my many docs to make sure I have my upcoming bloodwork and appointments ready...and so on! I won't bore you with ALL the details...but don't you just love days like that?
Especially for spoonies, it's a big deal!

Last time I wore this top was HERE with one of my husband's favorite outfits of mine!
I last wore my lemon skirt HERE for my Yellow outfit challenge!
I last wore my gold ankle tie clogs HERE pretty recently, and honestly, out of all of my shoes, they are my MOST WORN! Believe it or not!
I last used this navy and floral Coach purse HERE when I wore an outfit in my absolute favorite color.


 I'm wearing: top-anthropologie, skirt-the limited (poshmark), lemon earrings-eBay, bag-coach ny, clogs-Sven X Loeffler Randall (style from 2012, purchased on eBay)




 I think once it gets colder, I'm going to style this skirt with my navy sweater and also with my denim button downs...as summery as it is, I think it would still be fun in the colder months too!

How do you like to eat or drink lemons? I love lemon loaf cake and lemon meringue pie! Lemon poppy muffins and prickly pear lemonade are great too! Lemon chicken and lemon herb roasted potatoes are savory rather than sweet...how about you? xx

Comments

  1. So in love with this lemon print! I adore the ruffle details on the top as well.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please be kind! I appreciate your support and readership. I'm happy to answer questions and moderate a fun, safe, and stylish community! ~M.