color my closet: YELLOW!


 Today is YELLOW and also it's International Cat Day, so happy purrrrrrrrriday!
I wore my awesome lemon skirt that I got on Poshmark this summer, it's just one of my favorite skirts ever. I'm so glad I found it in my size (I fell for it years ago and had the top version when I was a bigger size and wore it until it fell apart).

I last wore my lemon skirt in a pretty similar outfit but with actual lemons in the photos HERE
I last wore my yellow bow clogs HERE in a different yellow themed look mixed with some denim.
I last wore my mustard circle bag HERE with a strawberry themed red look!
 I posed with my lime tree because it was the closest I could get to lemons! Even my dad said he really likes my skirt and he is a tough critic! It's just so summery but I will probably wear it with my navy sweater and some boots when it's cold out too! I definitely recommend buying this skirt if you love it because it is so cute, fully lined, has pockets, and dries really fast when you wash it so I think it would be great to travel with too!

 I'm wearing: sunglasses-pacsun (old), bag-vince camuto 'chica', skirt-the limited (poshmark), clogs-Swedish Hasbeens 'papillon debutante' (eBay)


 Happy Thursday! I'm looking forward to spending some time with my parents & going out for a nice seafood dinner! & of course spoiling my cats even more than usual! xx

Comments