banana split.


 I've been planning my week outfits as always on Sundays and I like to do it around the style challenges but not strictly, I will still wear what I want to wear when I'm really feeling an outfit. Fridays are for 'Friday Feet' now that I was invited to participated in the shoe styling challenge so I knew these would be a perfect entry! I'm so happy I get to have them in my collection--I bought them on eBay pretty stained up and in white originally and with my own two hands, and a good coating gloss protectant, I repainted them in this sunny yellow that I couldn't find in my size anywhere (they are an old SH style from early 2000s).

They are kinda like my Snow White shoes!
COMPARE: Snow White yellow bow shoes vs my version of 'modern' Snow White shoes!


Anyway, I've worn pretty much this same outfit a few times, it's one of my husband's personal favorites so I like it a lot too.

I last wore the yellow top HERE with the same shoes but layered with my fun denim dress!
I last wore my split jeans HERE with a green themed camo look!
I last wore my yellow clogs HERE with another repeater, my lemon themed outfit!

& you probably saw, I just wore this circle bag yesterday!



 I'm wearing: lemon earrings-eBay, top-anthropologie, bag-vince camuto 'chica', clogs-swedish hasbeens 'papillon', jeans-blank nyc





 Happy Friday! xx


Comments