first of the month.

 Today is the perfect day to dress up because
1. I get to see my best friend who is in town from her 4-hour-away-home
2. It's the beginning of my (hardest) style challenge yet, No Shop September
3. I'm ready for a sushi lunch special! I just have to be careful, sushi is definitely a trigger sometimes!


To help me through my decision to participate in a September Shopping Freeze I did do some extra shopping at the end of August including:

Fox's in NY: bought-this dress, a long green skirt, white high waist jeans
Uniqlo in NY: bought 1 mario t-shirt, 1 pokemon t-shirt
Marshall's (last night, last shop before the challenge): 1 orange print t-shirt, 1 red scallop blouse, 1 cool cactus tank top
Poshmark: 1 orange skirt (here), 1 purple skirt, 1 faux suede taupe skirt (more for colder weather), 1 heart cut out pink tee (here)
Amazon: avocado print skirt (here) & western hat (here),

Expect to see all my end-of-August purchases this month!
This dress is one of my favorite new things.
It's so beautiful AND so comfortable. My bff says it makes me look like a ballerina which honestly, is so sweet! It definitely has a bit of a swan lake vibe, and I am here for it. The bow strap/sleeve trend is timeless in my opinion and I've loved it for at least twenty years! Also I like the smocked trend as well as long as the smocked material isn't too tight, I am here for it as well!

I last wore my red bag HERE in a typical me, blue plaid dress styled outfit!
I last wore my gold Sven X Loeffler Randall clogs HERE in a strawberry themed look!


 I'm wearing: dress-fox's, clogs-sven X loeffler randall (ebay), bag-liebskind berlin (thrifted), necklace-j.crew (poshmark)





I hope you all have a great weekend! Are you planning on doing No Shop September? I know it will tricky, especially with Poshmark being forever-tempting but I'm hoping to get some clarity on enjoying my current clothes and exploring my own closet more! xx

Comments