denim & yellow.

 I've been really into blue and yellow lately--maybe it's because I love Swedish footwear so much? I would really love to make it to Clog Mecca in Sweden, and of course, I would also love to visit the Sven Factory Store in Chisago City for some screaming deals as well! Maybe when I'm feeling better, I can fit in a couple of fashion pilgrimages!

Anyway, today was a really nice & lowkey Saturday. I spent the afternoon at Marshall's replacing all of our kitchen knives and picking up a few fun other things (a free people beret, a funny nightgown, some skirt hangers I desperately needed). Late afternoon, my parents took me to see 'Stubert' and for burgers and honestly, it was a really fun movie and MUCH better than I expected! A sure sign and reminder to always take the movie critics (and tv critics) at face value. Lots of times, they are biased or it's not really their genre and they are overly harsh or scathing. One critic compared 'Stubert' to 'Black Mirror' and I was like, hon, it's not that deep! It's just a Bromance with a lot of Action, slapstick moments. and fight scenes. Way more chuckles at one-liners than I saw coming. Really worth seeing in my opinion, as long as you know what it is and like the cast.
 I'm wearing: denim dress-aerie (thrifted), yellow top-anthropologie, clogs-swedish hasbeens (ebay), bag-kate spade (marshall's) great SALE price HERE

 If you do go see 'Stuber' let me know if you liked it! xx

Comments