some outfits lately.

We had some family in town and I thought it would be a nice occasion to dress it up a bit with this cargo dress I got at the anthro clearance sale a few months ago. It's a pretty unique piece with a lot of shine, and a lot of pockets, The drawstring waist and slits are great features. I wish the straps were a little more adjustable and that the waistband was thicker (more snatched) but overall, it is SUPER comfy and I'm hoping to wear it more this season and layer it in a cool way with some sweaters or moto jackets once it finally gets a bit cooler. 
my leopard clogs are gifted from Sven and my heart bag is Kate Spade, secondhand from Mercari!


I finally tried on my yin yang coat with a funky b+w look on Instagram. Feel free to go check it out if you missed it. Not sure I would wear this outfit irl, it's a bit much, but it was fun to play a bit of dressup in my closet for the first time since my surgery.


I also snagged these AMAZING arche france comfort brand ghillie pumps that I'm pretty much obsessed with. They are just witchy/victorian enough without sacrificing comfort. I wore them all day for a food festival with some friends and did at least a mile of walking and felt great after! 
Since the food festival had a Japan theme, I wore my uniqlo Gengar/ghost type tee to give a nod to the Japanese fave Pokemon. I am a Pokenerd through and through! The n64 pokemon games will always have a huge piece of my heart!
When I'm mostly around the house and doing errands or walking again with Axel and my husband, I will throw on a big, baggy tee and a flowy skirt. I'm also feeling bloated still and hormonal (woman stuff) so this go-to Ferris Bueller tee is a go-to. I got it at Savers a while back and it's pretty cracked in the graphics, but it's one of my fave movies ever, so I'm keeping this until it falls apart completely! xx
 

Comments