layering old clothes in new ways.

I really enjoyed this new take on one of my go-to dresses with this denim vest and cowboy boots for a Farmer's Market. Having the Farmer Markets come back after a long Summer hiatus gives me such warm fuzzy feelings. I love supporting the community and trying new small biz and artisan foods. This time, we snagged some wild/foraged jams and jellies to try this Winter, maybe with some home-baked popovers? Let's hope so.

Here's what I wore to see my surgeon after my 4 week surgery post-op visit (from my Crohns-related procedure Sep 18). It's always important to wear a skirt when the doctors look at your butt--it's just way easier in my opinion! Sorry if it's too much info, but it's true!
I've never worn this top with an all-white look, but I like the contrast.

I wore thrifted f21 top, thrifted sundance tank top, clearwater creek skirt from poshmark, coach outlet bag, gifted sven clogs, necklace from uptown cheapskate, earrings from college (purchased at an artisan shop in Albany NY)


This fun AT-AT Star Wars tee is my go-to for dog walking and hopefully, getting back to a regular gm routine soon!
I FINALLY found the cache skirt to match my beloeved jacket but I'm super irritated at how faded the color is in comparison! It's so washed out! What the heck? It definitely shows it's age. I'm just not sure if I'm going to resell it or work with it yet. Since I'm curvy and have a bum on me, the grommets also hit me in a not great place in the back. I might only be able to wear this low rise or with opaque tights/leggings. Lets see how this plays out once it cools down enough for all the suede and leather...
I also got this dreamy biker skirt that I'm ready to go full biker in! It's b Blank NYC and I wish it was maybe an inch or two longer, but I feel like it is super flattering and has a lot of potential with tights or leggings and situations where I'm not sitting for extended periods (since it creeps up/has the tendancy to climb when moving around)
This is just a 'boring' and basic tee and denim skirt look that I wore to run some errands such as my first visit back to the grocery store since my surgery. I cannot express how grateful I am to be able to EAT again. The motivation to cook is still very hard to gather, but the EATING has been absolutely lovely! xx
 

Comments