hello, october! back in business!

Wow, I really DO feel back with this outfit--I think it might be one of my favorite outfit combos I've EVER worn and I'm planning on repeating it exactly many times!
here's a peek at my pink and yellow run, hanging up laundry. I guess I had a theme last week!



I'm wearing: target dress (thrifted), vintage hat (thrifted), coach fanny pack from eBay, justin boots from eBay (eighties style). 
This was my first time wrapping up sales again and shipping again for my Saguaro Shop (SAGUARO STYLE) on depop, mercari, and poshmark. I reopened the shop and after a couple days (and sending offers) sales came rolling again, and it felt SO good to be back!
I also wore this choker that I DIY'd a while ago from a broken Banana Republic key necklace I've had in my craft box since high school!
I treated myself to this eco-CA brand as an early birthday present. I'm still not sure I really like it or will keep it long term. I 'love a good fleece, but the inside is really itchy without a layer. Plus, it has no closure and feels a bit too cardigan-y for me, so I sewed on a ribbon tie (black) and hoping to get some wear out of it this winter...we'll see. 
A little rug appreciation pic of Axel LOVING the new rug! xx
 

Comments