first orange outfit of Fall...

It may be hot, but seeing so much Fall stuff online has inspired me to wear orange for the first time this season!
I'm wearing: vintage beret from poshmark, free people thrifted top, gap vintage thrifted corduroy apron dress, coach fanny pack from eBay, teal Norah doc martens (FOR SALE IN MY CLOSET)


The Beetlejuice top came out for spooky season with my spider necklace! I love this combo. We also watched the movie the other night--it's one of my faves. I watch it nearly every year, I think!
We also went back to Marshall's, and I had my first fitting room post-surgery and it wasn't as scary as I thought! I didn't buy any clothes. I did admire this sweater a lot, but the hand-wash-only tags definitely were a no-go for me! I also have a lot of cargo skirts already, so I skipped on this one, but it was pretty cute!

 I ended up getting a (boring probably) pair of new running sneakers by Puma. Strangely, it was their collab with BMW? Kind of niche and strange, but I thought they were cool and comfy so...I'm trying them out! xx

Comments