vet-appropriate doggy dress!

here's a basic look (above) with a go-to leopard skirt and some well-worn pieces thrown together
Do you have any 'saved searches' online for things you specifically have been searching for (sometimes years)? For me, it's Lazy Oaf heart things! This set in MY SIZE is to die for. I absolutely love it and am so tremendously happy to add it to my collection. Got it on Poshmark and went back and forth to get a bit of a better deal for the pieces from the seller, I'm very happy with the price in the end because I'm seeing people sellling just the jacket or jeans for over one hundred dollars...I didn't spend so much as that! I guess it's a rarer older style and this one was new with tags, never worn. I especially love that the jeans have elastic inserts in the sides of the waist for an even better fit! They are so dreamy. I love both pieces so much together AND separate. To this day, my heart raincoat/hat set is my MOST COMPLIMENTED wardrobe item in my whole closet asides from my Pascal 3D flower doc marten boots!

In case you were wondering what I wore to be 'on theme' to take Axel to the vet...it's a dalmatian-print modcloth print that my husband picked out for me from Savers a while ago! 

I'm wearing: thrifted dress, oui fresh sunglasses, coach bag from poshmark, eight second angel boots from poshmark, thrifted 90s hair bow




I saw this gal too later in the afternoon! She was excited to say hi.
I'm so relieved that Axel had such a good vet visit, all good. It was a big reoccuring nightmare this past five weeks that perhaps Axel also would not feel well somehow becasue of how sick I am feeling. I just want him to healthy and live the longest possible poodle life. He means a great deal to me...he feels like my true familiar, shadow, companion and has a huge part of my heart!

Dogs are truly SO special!

DO you have any pets? xx
 

Comments