September means...surgery soon...






I'm wearing: thrifted f21 top, skirt from poshmark (orig anthropologie), floppy hat from my honeymoon, ebay coach fannypack (x yeti collab), gifted sven clogs

I've been eating white cheese pizza a lot lately because it's one of the few things at restaurants that is good for my pre-surgery low fiber, high carb, diet!

I also got sauce-less chicken parm to kick off September at the cutest mom + pop style Italian place in Glendale, AZ.
My mom wanted to take me shopping and she got me this clearance anthropologie jumpsuit
and these clearance anthropologie rollas brand flares that feel like they were made for me and my booty!

I obviously love flares with clogs all fall and winter, so this is an exciting development!
& here's an outfit I felt really cute in for a simple and mostly-at-home day! (ann taylor dress from a consignment store)

 

Comments