the healing cycle.


Finding out that I need to have surgery is scary.
I'm scared. My bestie sent me these beautfiul flowers to cheer me up and I decided to try to match them with a colorblock look for a little feeling-sick-felt-cute photoshoot moment.




I found myself playing dressup in this fully MY COLOR outfit thanks to this crazy cheap 80s leather set from poshmark that just came in the mail. It is STUNNING. Shame that the elastic in the skirt is totally busted, but I'm thinking I will ask my tailor to re-elaisticize it! We'll see what she says. Worst case scenario, I will do the sheisty safety pinning every time I wear it...I know I would wear it way more if it was freshly stretchy in the waist though...


I wore a pokemon themed outfit to hang out with cousins with little kids that love pokemon...
I wore my Foo Fighters tee as soon as I found out that my husband surprised me with a Foo Fighters concert ticket bday present a month early to cheer me up!
Green + blue outfit with some basics and trying to talk my out of buying a maxi cargo skirt since I don't wear this cute mini one very often...

my husband made some delicious from-scratch pea-pesto sauce and shells for dinner.




I was struck by the pretty color combo of these clogs and my plants so I took some pics.

I also noticed that they are definitely in the matcha color family...I was craving green tea ice cream so why not wear the shoes to match? xx

 

Comments