monsoon season.

Lo and behold, the rain, folks! 

After what feels like the muggiest, humidest Summer, the rain finally came! I dressed up in some fun happy colors to celebrate and took some quick pics.

I'm wearing: joules raincoat (thrifted), old totes bubble umbrella, modcloth dress (secondhand), vintage heart bag from poshmark (real leather!), sven clogs in yellow diamond closed toe style (bought with my own money, not gift)

I felt pacman-y so I put this look togehter and took my throwback-heavy Hardtail skirt for a spin. I found it recently and thought of selling it but after trying it on, I think it's a good fit and piece for me, I just need to sell my other (crane) black skirt since it doesn't make sense to have two very similar proportion black skirts in my wardrobe!
I tried on my Maguba outliet glittery shining silver Rio sandals that just came in the mail! I'm very happy with them EXCEPT for the side straps that are a wee bit itchy. Maybe they just need to be broken in a bit. I'm going to try wearing them out properly sometime soonish. To be decided if this is just a me thing or first impression that doesn't hold up after time.


& here's the super fun colorful look I wore for the day! This skirt is such a summer staple! I love it so much. I wish the elastic wasn't busted, but I decided to take it to a tailor and properly have it fixed so I don't have to stick myself with pins and make it complicated every time I want to wear it! xx
 

Comments