essential Summer vibes.

Here's what I wore to see my surgeon...we ended up scheduling a tentative surgery for early September and I'm feeling...cute but overwhelmed.

I tried to reorder my favorite bagatelle jacket in a bigger size--I used to own it in an extra small. When I say this medium fit EXACTLY like the extra small did, down the measurements, I'm not exaggerating. I had to return it because I couldn't even move my arms in it! The seller definitely had it listed with the wrong measurements and they did not match mine at all! Total bummer.
Also I tried it on with my gym clothes. Obviously would not style this as a lewk!
One of my fave meals this month was this epic linguini with clams...it really hit the spot and my craving! It didn't make me feel sick and it was super satisfying!
Here's my main essential Summer look that I've been wearing some iteration of on repeat!
I'm wearing: thrifted hat, coach bag from eBay, 80s dress from Poshmark, gifted sven clogs, thrifted stella mccartney sunglasses

I've also took out some of my health frustrations at the gym by doing some tough hike programs of the elliptical 1 or 2 days a week since rejoining. Breaking a sweat and getting out the energy feels good. I can't do much more than thirty minutes of cardio before feeling like i'm going to crash though! I'm looking forward to being better and being able to do my old workouts and group classes in the next few months, hopefully!
We've also been taking baby Axel to brunch and it's been a joy seeing his cute lil poodle face smiling over my pancakes and eggs! I love him so much. When I say how much harder life would be without him, I truly mean it with all my heart. He is just the sweetest boy anyone could ever ask for! xx
 

Comments