some recent looks and highlights.

I got this dress in the anthro clearance sale last month but had ordered it in the store to ship in a different size to me since they only had size L in stock and it was pretty big in the chest! The m definitely feels like the right fit. It just has a lot of creases and needs a proper steaming to be just right.
I'm still unsure about this skirt. I might add it to the shop. I just don't think it fits me right, it's a bit tight in the hips!

A purple monochrome moment with some old reliable pieces
This green dress is one of my power pieces for sure
This was a cute and comfy brunch outfit for a VERY hot day (and meal outside)
We even put Axel's booties on so he wouldn't burn his paws on the road when crossing over to the restuarant! The patio had misters and was in the shade, so it wasn't too crazy. We also always give him LOTS of water in the Summer!
This is one of my FAVORITE looks of the month! I gotta get a proper photo shoot with all these pieces together at some point! It would be great for Fall too...
I reorganized all my belts on two hangers and filmed a collection reel to show what I'm working with. I definitely don't need anymore belts...I think I would only go for belts for the shop (for sale) OR if I found that unicorn/holy grail Vintage Victorian Hand metal belt at a thrift store for the right price!
Enjoying my shiny and colorful headband I found at TJ Maxx last month with my friend!

 Date night look with a casual tank top, leopard skirt and shiny silver clogs

Comments