making it to mid-June.


Axel is the best dog I've ever met in my life and I feel so lucky to be his mommy! He's also a natural camera-star and loves prancing over whenever I'm shooting photos or videos and I feel like it strengthens our bond even more!

I'm wearing: 80's dress from poshmark, thrifted sunglasses, gifted sven clogs
A very basic (and sweaty) sublime tee from my mom, thrifted leopard skirt and gifted sven clogs for a midweek brunch
this green dress has been a real powerhouse piece. I'm obsessed with it under a vest, even in 100 F+ weather, I just love the silhouette to much not to wear it! This full look is secondhand, except for my French net tote that my brother and his gf picked up for me in Paris. I love using it for thrifting and errands/farmers' markets because it easily folds up in my purse for everyday use.
For someone that lives in skirts and dresses, I'm having trouble not starting a big jeans collection! I recently picked up these sailor patch pocket vibe wide legged jeans on anthro clearance. I think they were mismarked because they are still $180 on the website! My sandals are old lazy oaf x melissa and my belt and top are thrifted

This Summer feels impossibly hot, but getting dressed for optimism (even knits) has been helping keep me positive for the rain and cooler winds to breeze through. Plus, me, my husband, and Axel have been swimming almost every night to cool off! xx


 

Comments