floating clogs & classic color combos.

I always love a good a pink and blue outfit, it's one of my signature color combos! Especially all Summer, there's something about wearing bright, happy colors that helps me get through the extreme melty temperatures!


I'm wearing: thrifted ae outfitters top, thrifted fossil belt, thrifted levi's skirt, old f21 hat, thrifted stella mccartney sunglasses, thrifted coach bucket bag (duffle in periwinkle), tessa clogs

Here's an outfit for some thrifting and to show off one of my newer and favorite skirts (I had found it a while back in a too-small size and it came back to me in my size secondhand)!
I did a fun promo shoot for my original idea of having my Sven Clogs floating around in my pool to help show off their Summer 2023 line! I absolutely love their styles, colors, and new models! They are gorgoues. I'm also so happy that they re-released the lilac, turquoise, kiwi, and sunshine yellow leathers after not having them for a very long time!
Here's a random casual outfit from this week with a thrifted tee, thrifted snake wrap skirt and some gifted purple shiny sven clog sandals

 

Comments