feeling blue (in a good way).

tee + skirt for thrifting! purple monochrome vibes
I really tried to style this cactus themed skirt effectively, but I honestly still don't love it. I got it on eBay and I just don't really like the material in person (super sheer) and the fit and length...it feels like I'm swimming in fabric. I just don't know if it's a keeper...
An ol' reliable dress for a date night with my new turquoise bow clogs that I'm obsessed with!
Tried something new (while dreaming of Fall) by mixing this uo trendy corset top over a thrifted flowy peasant dress. I'm not sure but I think it works? This is going to get a pin in it to revisit when Fall comes around...

This week's outfits are majorly teal-heavy because I filmed a reel for instagram featuring a bunch of outfits (and furniture) at my home with my favorite/power color!

This polka-dot dress from Savers is always a winner..it was perfect for brunch at a favorite spot with my husband and brother on a sunny Saturday in Scottsdale (say that five times fast)
I actually got the sweetest compliment from a neighbor when rocking this red dress, hat, and rainbow Tessa Clog combo look whilst walking Axel this week!
Here's a shoefie of the two Sven Clogs that I custom ordered (bought with my own money) because they were discontinued colors on the website and I really wanted them in my life! I actually specified the kiwi (green) clogs to be clsoed toe and they mismade them as open toe, but I'm going to make them work. They are still cute as heck and I can wear them most of the seasons here in AZ.

What do you think? xx
 

Comments