dressing like the oleander bush...

This beautiful pale pink oleander bush has been a Summer-long source of style inspiration. It's the absolute perfect shade of pink (in my opinion) and very fun to dress like!
I'm wearing: michael stars thrifted tube top, kate spade bag from the real real, stella mccartney thrifted sunglasses, thrifted belt, gifted sven clogs


I think I may have finally found a good pair of patch pocket jeans in my size...these are a smidge big, but I think I can make them work! I shrunk them in the dryer for a bit too. Anthro clearance rack shopping is a bit of a sport for me. The things I get there though I have on average for 5 or 6 years and if I do size out of them they are usually pretty easy to rehome!
The seller of this lovely Coach bag described it as turquoise and it definitely looked greener in the photos on the listing. I could've contested it and returned it, but I DO really love the studs and I suppose it has a place in my growing blue handbag (overall closet) collection...do you like it?
My parents treated me to sushi...rainbow rolls have been my favorite for as long as I can remember! The spicy ones are for my mom and dad.
My husband and I have been really enjoying taking Axel to dog-friendly breakfast places in Scotsdale, especially Buzz in Kierland Commons. We love their coffee and I tried the avocado toast and was very pleased with it. xx

 

Comments