flower girl.

After about a year and a half, or maybe even 2 years--of seriously desiring this denim heart style skirt by Lazy Oaf on Depop, I finally pulled the trigger and made an offer (the seller originally wanted over a hundred dollars, which I could simply not justify, especially for rigid denim and not being able to try it on first...) and thank GOSH it fits exactly the way I'd hoped--just a bit of wiggle room in the waist for a belt or a bit of bloating and does not pucker around my curves either, which is so refreshing. I love the two side slits too, it makes this medium-weight denim wearable in the desert all year round! Since I've gotten it, I've been reaching for it A LOT. I feel like I wear a denim skirt at least 2 or 3 days a week! It's kind of my uniform right now.


I'm wearing: gifted sven clogs (pixel leather), lazy oaf skirt, diesel top from eBay, eBay beret, stella mccartney thrifted sunglasses, kate spade bag from poshmark

I wore this look to the dentist, again showing my penchant for a denim skirt moment! This one is vintage old navy. The tee is from poshmark, I SHOULD wear it more, I love led zep! The clogs are gifted from sven clogs. I just love the 80d vibes of the leather pattern! They are so fun.
BEHOLD my newest Tessa Clogs that she dreamed up for her new Summer collection. I feel like these were inspired by some conversations I had with Tessa about 3d flowers, studs, and clogs, and how great it would be to combine those things. These are also with my favorite Tessa sillhouette, the Katherine and they are strappy perfection. These are the kind of shoes I want to wear to weddings, I would've worn to prom if I were to re-do it (or go to the adult prom I guess?) and bring on trips. They fit me like a dream and I am basically obsessed. I want to wear these at least once a week all Summer!


All of the sudden, I have a little rainbow-clog collection somehow...I'm not complaining! Which is your fave? Left is sven (laser leather) middle and right are Tessa Clogs
I wore my rainbow svens with a polka dot dress to get my Crohn's infusion. Success!
I wore my silver svens with a vintage coach canteen bag from eBay and last summer's go-to 80s madras dress
Tragically, our dishwasher suffered a sputtering and flooding last day of life, so here was my 'dishwasher shopping' ootd! Tessa Clogs, thrifted skirt, secondhand tank top, etsy bag and poshmark German goose belt (it always makes me smile)
Here was Axel trying to steal the spotlight from my floral dream clogs!
Post teeth cleaning just always hits differently. I always try to avoid getting food stuck in my teeth for AT LEAST a day or two after! Do you also? xx







 

Comments