fit to be tie-dyed.

Tie-Dye...it's one of those things that is often in fashion flux, but it will always have a place in my heart and closet. Not only did I go to a very hippie college, but I also was an Arts & Crafts camp counselor for quite a few summers in high school, so tie-dye was a big part of my teen years and gives me warm fuzzy feelings. Even if tie dye comes out 'bad' it's still good and you can still go in with more dye. Sometimes I thrift dirty/dingy white things intentionally to keep in a tie-dye pile for home crafting. Another Arizona benefit...tie-dying in the summer here means super-quick-dry results!

This dress came tie-dyed and probably a lot prettier than I could've done myself. The sorbet-like pastels are really satisfying and go with a ton of my accessories (as you can see) and really helped set of my current shoe-obsession: these custom flower sandals by Tessa Clogs. They feel super made-for-my-feet and I love them so much. They are true Happy Shoes.









I'm wearing: f21 hat, thrifted dress, thrifted coach bag, tessa clogs

In a dramatic twist of misfortune, my dishwasher broke and here was my 'shopping for a new dishwasher' outfit a few days later (same shoes). I am trying to wear this goose belt more because it just so silly and fun!


How do you feel about tie-dye? What are your favorite Summer shoes lately? xx
 

Comments