pizza with a friend.

I wore this outfit again that I wore for Passover and I love it together! I got these pieces recently at an upscale consignment store, Urban Exchange!




I'm wearing: (thrifted) veronica beard sweater and anthro jeans, botkier bag from eBay, gifted sven clogs
It's slightly inconvenient that the knit is totally sheer, but I just throw on a cami under! It's my number one fave color! My scrunchy and the headband I wore on Passover are a perfect color match too.

My friend and I tried Artichoke Basille Pizza. It was just ok. Too greasy for me, personally. The vodka sauce wasn't really anything to right home about either. I would probably go back but it wouldn't me first, second, or third choice! It is also on the pricey side at $5.75 a slice.


Do you shop consignment? What's your fave pizza place? xx
 

Comments