gray day & end of April vibes.

Just a gray outfit for a hot day!
This snake print wrap skirt was an absolute staple last year and it's still going strong. 
I'm wearing: thrifted tee and skirt, vintage coach bag, gifted sven clogs, thrifted balenciaga sunglasses
Here was an Italian dinner date night look: go-to veronica beard knit with my thrifted free people jeans, a yin yang bag from etsy and my newest (first time) dr marten sandals!

Here's the thing with the dr marten sandals. They run crazy big. I got mine in a size 7! I'm a women's 8.5. They are also a bit of a b!tch to break in! I got a big of a chafing wound on the round bone in my ankle from the stiff leather rubbing against it during a dogwalk. I guess I need to go back to the socks and sandals break-in process until they soften up! I love the look of them though. I think the light pink leather is super pretty too. They were $70 at Nordstrom Rack, compared to $110 full price still on their dr. marten main website! Pretty decent savings! Sandals are also kind of dicey to buy used. Especially a comfort pair like this that molds to your foot! Would you wear them?

I wore this to a family get together, thrifted skirt and top and necklace with my sven x loeffler randall collab clogs that I just love to pieces. I think they make my ankles look fat the way the ties are, but I still love them and will continue to rock them!
Abvoe was just a dress up look I was playing around with since I thrifted this dress earlier this month and have yet to actually wear it. Is it too puffy? A little too much fabric in the chest? I'm playing with styling it to hopefully be able to make it a summer staple but if it just isn't meant to be, I'll end up listing it! Below: pieces that make up a mismatch look for Mismatch May, which I've been doing the last 2 years and am bringing back on Instagram, with more hosts than I've ever worked with! Visit my instagram and the hashtag to play along! xx

 

Comments