a new dress.


I've been dreaming of this dress for literal years and was completely gobsmacked when I saw it on mega-sale on Amazon for less than half of the retail price! It was only $60, when on the tags and Desigual main site, it is still retailed at over $200! I really don't like to support Amazon for fashion or choose to buy Amazon brands often in any capacity, but I have found that every once in a while, a high-end or really nice quality item by an established brand will have these crazy lightening-deal price drops.

I've gotten Swedish Hasbeens for fifty or sixy bucks this way. I've gotten leather and suede genuine nice motorcycle style jackets by Bagatelle and Superdry for under $100. I've also gotten several designer bag items such as a Botkier bag or kate spade wallet or purse on occasion.

I find the best practice is to add these admired items to my 'wishlist' and check every four or five months, sometimes a year or two, and the items will be severely price dropped!






I'm wearing: fuzzy ponytail o from amazon, dress by desigual (amazon), gifted sven clogs, ted baker star bag from mercari, clout goggles from savers thrift
I'm also curious as to what you think of this star-shaped bag! I really hoped it would be rose gold with bad lighting but it is sliver. I already have a silver bag but I'm trying to decide if it makes sense to have two, or if I should resell this one...to be decided! xx
 

Comments