wrapping up March with some outfits.

anthropologie top, thrifted frame jeans, thrifted necklace & gifted leopard sven clogs for a shopping day and lunch with my mom
walking around with my dog and husband and picking up takeout with a thrifted skirt, poshmark top, and eBay boots and the vintage hair barrette I've been wearing a ton lately!
Casual style in my thrifted army skirt, sister's hand-me-down top, poshmark sven clogs and thrifted coach bag (I love the light blue!)
dinner with friends in my uniqlo mario tee, thrifted denim skirt, eBay troentorps (outlet) and thrifted coach bag (def a go-to as you can tell)
Family dinner in my thrifted top and skirt, poshmark jacket, thrifted coach bag and gifted shiny purple sven clogs


I learned from these pics that I really need to clean my mirror AND that I have a pretty reliable outfit formula for most days. Which look do you like best? xx
 

Comments