styling a jacket for sale.

I was just looking through my poshmark closet and thinking about things for sale and I thought it might be a good idea to retry on and do some cute updated product photos of this eighties vintage leather jacket that is still AVAILABLE! Sz small but could fit a lot of sizes since it's a very relaxed fit!
I'm wearing: amazon headband, thrifted top and sunglasses, anthropologie pants, gifted sven clog boots
We are in that weird time of year on the West Coast, when it is almost Spring, but there is still a chill in the air and the nights are COLD!



And here is the outfit restyled for a chilly night out with my own sweater rather than the jacket for sale!
...& here are some outfits that I took quick pics of rather than full stylized shoots!
thrifted top and skirt, diy sven clogs color by me!



Here is my St. Patty's day '23 outfit


HOW COOL is this vintage real leather vest I got for $16 on eBay? It was priced SO low because the belt was missing, but it is such an easy fix to just use one of my own (many). I love it!


Above: tjmaxx dress, thrifted top, sven clogs from poshmark, vintage hairbow, kate spade (old) backpack

Below: vintage jacket from poshmark, thrifted tee and skirt, gifted sven clogs





SOOOO I'm extremely thrilled with the color AND style of this clearance winter puffer coat (bought ahead planning for next year at nearly eighty percent off) BUT the sizing runs super big so I'm exchanging it for exactly the same style in my proper size. As you can see, it even has two zippers so you can make it EVEN bigger. I thought I was ordering a UK 12, but they sent a US 12, so I was swimming in it! I'm getting a size 8 instead :) Isn't it amazing? I can't wait to wear it in the proper snow up north next year! (well, I can wait, but it's just exciting). 
As you can see, a go-to outfit formula for me is a vintage top, maxi or midi skirt, and clogs!
This yellowish one from Savers is a favorite. I wear it nearly every week, sometimes twice a week (like this week). xx
 

Comments