some pieces of this week.

Here's a DIY I've been working on and off with for a while. I've been trying in vain to patch up the tear and succeeded in the leather holding, but it's been a big challenge to match the paint to the color of the jacket, so I decided to just try writing out some of my favorite lyrics to one of my favorite songs to tie together the 'rock' in Hard Rock for the sleeve. I think it looks ok. It doesn't look amazing, but it' has a bit of new life, so that's good, right?
Here's a look I thought would look even better with my recently purchased 'prairie misfit' corset. 

One of my go-to winter outfit formulas is definitely this: long sleeve top or sweater + midi skirt + clogs. It's a great way to give my spring skirts a bit of a winter update/style stretch

Sales are still a bit of a trickle. I've been selling stuff for less than I'd like when they are items that have sat for months or years. I really want to overhaul everything some days and just start from scratch. I hate reselling things that bring me 0 joy or excitement. Maybe I'll make a reel this Spring showcasing some of my favorite items that are still available... that would probably be the healthiest way to highlight my reseller stock!

I'm wearing: thrifted top, thrifted dress, vintage beret from poshmark, sven clogs from poshmark (this floral print is rare! I don't know what year it is from, but I love it! They almost look like pansies)

A casual Tuesday outfit for running errands and getting dinner with friends
I'm wearing: old beetlejuice hot topic tee, old navy skirt thrifted, yin yang bag from etsy, gifted sven clogs

Check out my latest instagram reel to see 8 ideas for styling a 100% sheer dress for Winter or Spring (dependening on where you live and how thick your layres are)
Lately, my breakfast consists of a lot of yogurt parfaits. I'm really into them lately! xx
 

Comments