recent favorites.

I am SUPER proud of this cute brunch outfit. I will definitely be wearing this more.
I'm wearing: vintage top, thrifted skirt, belt and vest, eBay justin ropers (80s), coach bag and charm (poshmark), stella mccartney thrifted sunglasses






So I have a confession. This outfit below, it was recently scored from a consignment store and I like it about a million times better than the sloppy outfit I wore to trade in my clothes (not shown. honestly not worth documenting!) This knit top is by Veronica Beard (my first!) and the jeans are anthropologie and fit me like an absolute dream. Even better, the buttons on the bottom can be done up to have a ruched ankle OR wide leg ankle! How cool is that?
Here is a recent taking-the-dog-to-the-park for the day outfit. A Spring-centric vibe with my vintage overall dress, thrifted top, honeymoon-hat and these gifted Calou Stockholm Clogs from Sweden!

I also recently got my DREAM DRESS I wanted for what, like two years? From Desigual. I found it on a fluke on major clearance at Amazon. It was originally $250 and it was all the down to $54 on amazon this week! I saved it other colors and lengths to my wishlist and will definitely buy more of them when they also go down in price. It's super high quality, very comfortable, and the heart is just PERFECTION!
As you can see, it also layers well with vests, corsets, and belts as shown above with my prarie misfit corset/belt!
& last, here's a very basic me-outfit for a day shopping and lunching. I have to say, Anthropologie's clearance section this month was super dissapointing! Nothing cute for me lately. The sizing and prices also seem like they were done by a completely random robot or something. Like $190 dresses, $60 camisoles, $19 tights (on clearance, still that high)...it just wasn't where the good stuff was in my opinion! I had way more success at the consignment shops lately! xx
 

Comments