night out in Phoenix & what I wore.

I wore: thrifted shirt, eBay coach rexy fanny pack, anthropologie pants, gifted sven clogs
It was a night at the museum with an adults-only twist. There was a Silent Disco, glow-in-dark bingo, a board game lounge, a hula hoop contest, multiple bartenders and 2 fun downtown Food Trucks parked outside with pretty tasty snack-y menus that were priced pretty fairly for a dinner or late-night treat, in our opinon. I went with 2 friends and my brother and his partner. It was a nice group, and we had a really good time!

I would do this kind of thing again for sure. It was my first time.

My shiny clogs found a familiar friend in the shiny silver disco-like floors of the restrooms. 

I tried the chicken parmesan stuffed 'crazy bread' and was pleasantly surprised that it was plenty of food for me and my friend to split between us. 
I also bought cream puffs and cannolis to share between the 5 of us. They were fab. I think the cannolis were better but my brother was all about the cream puffs! xx
 

Comments